The Public Service Commission has shortlisted candidates for Chief Administrative Secretary (CAS) positions. Following the declarations of the vacancies in early October 2022, the Commission received 5,183 applications, and 240 individuals have made it to the final shortlist.
In the shortlist published in the today’s daily newspapers and also posted on the PSC website, All listed candidates are required to present the following originals during interviews;
- National Identification card
- Academic and professional certificates and transcripts.
- Supporting documents and relevant testimonials.
- Valid clearances from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Higher Education Loans Board, Directorate of Criminal Investigations, and a printed online self-declaration application receipt or a self-declaration form duly stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Recommendation from a relevant professional body or associated where applicable.
The commission has also invited the members of the public to submit their petitions against any of the shortlisted candidates through a sworn affidavit to the Commission Secretary/CEO at the Commission House on or before 28 February 2023.
The listed individuals will be interviewed at the Commission House from 1 March 2023. Thereafter successful candidates will be forwarded to the President for appointment.